[OM] RE: exposure compensation failure

Subject: [OM] RE: exposure compensation failure
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:39:53 +0000
I would happily give you a cigar, but as far as I know I
am not lifting the knob when I turn. I guess the way to
tell and know for sure is try it the way I normally do
and see if the film speed indicator moves or what.

I will try this when I get home.

Someone else asked how far I was bracketing. In the last
set I go +/- 1 on the knob. That was the set with slide
film.