Re: [OM] Exposure compensation Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure compensation Question
From: w shumaker <rlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:43:11 -0400
If this was about cars, we would have to contact Click and Clack.
Seems to me if you *heard* the shutter taking longer or shorter
*when* you changed the compensation dial a you will get a different
exposure.

In Auto mode, adjusting the compensation dial will change
the exposure. The "auto" part just assumes a higher or lower
ASA when you turn the compensation dial (same potentiometer).

Changing the aperture ring, on the other hand, will be
compensated for by the "auto" exposure, giving longer or
shorter times to get the "same" exposure.

Wayne