[OM] Member wins HTML Dumba## award

Subject: [OM] Member wins HTML Dumba## award
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:02:55 EDT
With all the HTML talk going on and a fair number of messages exchanged
between other list members and me, I have just discovered an amazing piece of
information.  Although I have AOL 7.0 on my office computer, I have 6.0 on
the home computer, which is the one I use most often.  My sincere apologies
to all those to whom I insisted that my computer was running AOL 7.0 (and
about whom I secretly thought were the problem, not me). I have now installed
7.0 . Hopefully this has taken gave of my distribution of HTML garbage.  Bill
Barber