[OM] FS: 90mm f2.8 Macro

Subject: [OM] FS: 90mm f2.8 Macro
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:45:02 EDT
I have a 90mm f2.8 Vivitar Auto Telephoto Macro which produces 1:1 without an
extension tube. The glass is a clean as any lens you or I own and I own a lot
of clean ones. The barrell shows some wear and the focus although smooth is a
little noisy. I've shot a test roll of film using extreme close ups to
portraits and can email those to anyone who has an interest.  Some pretty
nice stuff of an unusual caterpiller, some flowers and my grand son. This is
surplus to me. An inexpensive way to get a decent lens that will serve
several purposes and allow you to get into macro. Front and rear caps.  A
lens you will enjoy without breaking the bank.  Moneyback guarantee if
returned to me within the first 2 weeks in same condition as shipped. $75 +
$5 postage and insurance in USA. Foreign will slightly increase shipping
cost.  Reply off list if interested.  Bill Barber