[OM] Laguna Seca CART photos + HTML test

Subject: [OM] Laguna Seca CART photos + HTML test
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:49:13 -0700
I'm using a new emailer here at the office (the dreaded outlook express) and
wanted to be sure my posts are coming through HTML free (I'm pretty sure I
turned everything off correctly on this infernal thing).

Rather than waste a post and call it "test" I will also mention I have been
doing some scanning this week and added a bunch of film images to the web
gallery of work from the recent CART race at Laguna Seca. For those
interested the link is: http://motorsportvisions.com/lscart02/index.htm

Olympus Content: all of the above were shot with OM system film equipment or
an E-10.

Off to Sears Point for NASCAR this weekend...

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com