Re: [OM] ebay lens seen for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] ebay lens seen for sale
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:34:34 +1000 (EST)
Hi Tom

>Wait, I'm confused.  Are you saying that pcacala did this on the T45?  That
>REALLY surprises me, as pcacala is Gary Reese!

No, my apologies, it wasnt Gary that did this.

>Perhaps I am misreading your post -- let's get this cleared up.

And my apologise to you Tom if you view it as a general slur
against power sellers, I have had only one experience with
a power seller, who has tried to blackmail and slander me, as
well as send his side of the story to some power sellers forum
without my side of the story. In effect, making me look like
a total dickhead. The powerseller concerned is called

technikcamera.com

Cheers
Ian Manners