[OM] UK - Photography Monthly's event

Subject: [OM] UK - Photography Monthly's event
From: Sam Shiell <sam.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:31:44 +0100
Hi

Have any of you UK people applied for a place at Photography Monthly's day
out at RAF Cosford on 20 July (my birthday.. wow)?

Got my confimation of a place today so should be a good birthday present to
me, and would be good to see any zuiks who can make it. The only downside is
that it's sponsored by C*N*N, but there you go.

Sam This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named
addressee only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee
(or authorised to receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use
or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your
system. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses although
we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be
transferred by way of this e-mail.