RE: [OM] OM Lens browsing 65-200

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Lens browsing 65-200
From: Harry Wiechel <h.wiechel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:15:17 +0200

A warning here to, I think from memory, now I think about it, it
is the normal friction between the barrels in the section towards
the fron tof the lense, so it maybe that it needs to be cleaned and
regreased with the thick stuff.

Hopefully someone else here can be more helpful, I would
take it, or send it to someone to CLA.

yes that would be the savest bet. If it gets worse I will probably do just
that. thnks anyway Ian.

Harry  (from sweltering Hamburg)

BTW : who will make it to the final in the soccer world championship? after all
the favoured teams are out?