[OM] Olympus VisionAge Magazines - I got the full set of 19 bran d new l

Subject: [OM] Olympus VisionAge Magazines - I got the full set of 19 bran d new last week!
From: "Wright, Steve \(Darlington\)" <Steve.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:55:36 +0100
Hi there fellow Zuiks!

I've been laying low recently on the List/Digest contributory front, but
thought you might find this of interest (or not!)

Over the past few months/years or so I remember certain list members were
looking to buy/swap/source copies of the VisionAge magazine.  I too was also
interested in these magazines as I had read several .pdf versions on Dr.
Peter Gilbert's fine website.

However, after a little digging about, last week I received 19 brand new
copies of VisionAge magazine (as in, all original and never read/opened and
still in their original postal envelopes!) plus 3 additional magazines
highlighting the Olympus Annual Photo Competition. The total cost of the
magazines was £28 GBP - that's right - £1.47 GBP each, excluding the 3
Competition magazines, which were bundled in with the appropriate VisionAge
mag for free. I thought this was an veritable bargain, especially as the
full set contains numerous full technical and user reviews of various
Olympus cameras and kit, combined with excellent examples of Zuiko images -
all very inspirational - even if they are nearly 20 years old!

I consider these 19 original magazines a true Olympus resource (along with
my eSIF CD of course) and they now take pride of place in my OM hardcopy
archive.

If any of you fellow British Zuiks are interested in possibly obtaining a
set for yourself, please email off-list for details. I don't want to publish
the source and have the remaining copies end up on eBay next week!

Steve Wright

North East England
U.K.

the system manager.