Re: [OM] Texas as seen by a Texan. An interesting OM proposal!

Subject: Re: [OM] Texas as seen by a Texan. An interesting OM proposal!
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:45:19 -0400
Bill,

Been there, done that, have several tee-shirts.  My wife is from just west
of Houston (Brookshire), where her mother still lives.  She has an aunt in
Galveston, another in Beaumont, an uncle in Austin, and cousins in San
Antonio, all of whom we visit at least once a year.  But don?t count me out
just yet.  Put us down as a definite maybe.  It ain't Tennessee (green and
cool in the springtime and my home state), but I have come to really like
Texas.  Except in July, August and most of September.

Walt