[OM] ( OM ) Great treatment from a UK photoshop group

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Great treatment from a UK photoshop group
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:00:19 +1200
Hi folk,

I mentioned a little while ago that I was looking for specific sharp projector
lenses.

I have a good *many* camera shops bookmarked on my computer, and I
have been systematically going through their online inventories.

I came to Mr Cad in the UK.

www.mrcad.co.uk

Now, I've had several discussions with the sales team (I have no idea how
many, but at least ONE person has been persistently helpful).

The first lenses I asked them about turned out to have too great a barrel
diameter (they were an older version of the Leitz Colorplan).

So they asked what I really wanted. So I told them what I was doing and the
selection of lenses I had seen recommendations for, and the kind of projector
I have.

Just now, out of the blue, another letter came from the advising me that
some of the lenses I have in mind will not work in my projector.

This is what they wrote.

"Dear Mr Swale,

Many lenses will fit your projector but will not back focus in your unit.
Leitz/Zeiss/Kodak lenses will not fit.

Please advise if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards
On behalf of 'Mr Cad'
For everything photographic

68 Windmill Road
Croydon, Surrey, CRO 2XP, UK'  End of quote.
"
Assuming they are telling me as it really is, I'm very grateful, and I wish to
draw your collective attention to this.

Brian