[OM] WTB

Subject: [OM] WTB
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:39:56 -0400
Hello all,

Is there anyone out there who has an OM-10 that they are willing to part with relatively cheap? It's not important to me whether it is beat up on the outside, so long as it works properly and all the parts are there. I am gearing up for a trip to the upper peninsula of michigan for a week of camping and photography and have just found out that I will be taking my 11 year old daughter. She has been very interested in learning photography beyond the point and shoot, and it is now time for her to receive her first OM camera.

Please respond privately,
Thanks,

Charles