Re: [OM] Shipping cost states to germany?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipping cost states to germany?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:45:01 EDT
I just checked the US Postal rate calculator web page, and, for a 2 pound in
weight package, US to Germany is $29 (2-3 days) .

I just shipped my OM-4T to the U.K., and through the U.S. Psostal service it
was $32 (USD).

George S.

Last question for today ;-)

Tom Scales kindly offered me an OM-2S I was looking for so long here in
germany.
Unfortunately I have no exact idea of how much $ the delivery will be. I
looked for the rates of UPS and Fedex and found something like 80-100$ for a
parcel. This is where I start to think if it's worth it. Any other
suggestions?