Re: [OM] TOPE 10

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 10
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:32:58 +0200
* Anonimity period:
Lasts for two weeks after the initial launch, during this period, no names will be shown below the submissions, so people do not know yet who shot what shot, and may be less biased in their feedback. During all of this time further submissions are still welcome, and they will be posted on an ad-hoc basis, as soon as I can get around to doing so.

(from the TOPE rules :))

shouldn't this be ok?

HTH from a relative newbie..

cheers

:Doro

AG Schnozz wrote:

<sniff sniff>

I've been SOOOO busy since coming back from vacation (long, sob
story being clipped), that I haven't even had a chance to
develop the film yet.  Maybe somebody can heap sympathy on me
and allow a special water shot (which I'm desparately hoping
turns out) to be let in.

I've got the exposed film, reels/cans, chemicals, but no time. Hmm. Maybe Sunday Night?