Re: [OM] Preliminary attempts at Photoshop Sepia

Subject: Re: [OM] Preliminary attempts at Photoshop Sepia
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:56:29 -0700
Ok,

So I gave it a quick try.  I think the hard part is going to be to
know when to use this technique and to know when using it will be
overdoing it.

Here's my first two quick & dirty tries...

http://community.webshots.com/album/40644284LxmxOk

This seems to be my day for web pages to load the ads and graphics,
but stop before loading the content. Like the old Stan Freberg
routine of the progress of marketing to eventually create and sell a
package with nothing inside.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California