Re: [OM] Motor Drive cap manufacturer message

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor Drive cap manufacturer message
From: "Eric Boyce" <ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:46:44 +0100
conversation i also had with the  manufacturer.

I am surprised that they are :

a) Selling them at auction as apposed to just selling them
for a fixed price to repair shops
b) unable/unwilling to ship outside of the US

Comments?

also anyone willing to purchase one for me and post it on to the UK?
let me know
thanks

Eric

Main email