Re: [OM] Eclipse!

Subject: Re: [OM] Eclipse!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:57:49 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/2002 8:58:33 PM Central Standard Time,
garyetx@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Fine show, especially as the eclipsed sun sank
> into the silhouetted trees on the horizon.

I just hope my pictures are half as good as the show the sun put on for us.
Mine were done at Brazos Bend State Park which is about 45 minutes south of
Houston.  They have an observation tower which over looks a huge swamp and I
was in the top of it with the wasp and yellow stinging flies firing away with
Kodak Gold 200 loaded in my OM 2S with a 400mm f6.3 Zuiko.  Also did a few at
sunset with the 21mm f2 Ziuko.  In addition to the eclipse, I also the usual
alligators, water fowl and white tail deer.  The most exciting part other
that the sun was the copperhead I almost stepped on as I hurried to get back
to my car before dark.  Sorry didn't have a flash or I would made its
picture.  Man, I hope these come out.  Bill Barber