Re: [OM] 35mm Zuikos?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm Zuikos?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:34:27 +1000 (EST)
Thanks all for your comments, Tom - moose and Bill,

your input made me think weather it is worth investing in a lens with a
relatively small difference in focal length.

I also think, if I am to buy another wide angle - its gotta be a f2 MC. Of my
lens collection (28mm 2.8, 50 MACRO 3.5, 50 1.4, 70 - 15- f4, 135 2.8, 300
4.5), the only pro lens is really the 135 2.8. A f2 would look pretty
attractive sitting amongst that somewhere.

Maybe what I am looking at is a 21mm or 40mm f2. Although, my bank account
would suffer for months on end!

The quest continues yet again........., diseases are infectious!

Thanks to the list yet again,

Damo