[OM] Kodachrome KX-135

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome KX-135
From: Scott Blackman <scottblackman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 19:49:33 -0500
I had an aunt pass away a while back and she had left me a bunch of her old
camera's and related equipment. Couple Brownies, Kodak Instamatic, a Kodak
35 Anastigmat Special and a Kodak Signet 35.

Much to my surprise, the Signet 35 had a role of film in it! Lord only knows
how long it had been in there. I carefully rewound the role and removed it
from the camera.

You can imagine how curious I am to find out what is on this film. I feel
sure this camera had not been used since the early to mid 60's. The camera
was marketed by Kodak between 1951 and 1958 - best I can figure.

Anyway, I now have this role of Kodachrome-X KX 135-20 color slide film that
I need to figure out where I can get it developed. I realize, of course,
that there may be nothing on it or it may be damaged. But, never-the-less,
I'd love to at least try and get something off of it.

Suggestions?

--
Scott Blackman
Frisco, TX