Re: [OM] New Digital SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital SLR
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:58:06 -0400
They won't admit to anything or comment on a new product until:

1) they are told about the product.
2) they are told it's okay to talk about it.

We learned about the OM-2000 from the Olympus Japan website, right?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000