Re: [OM] shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] shoot
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 08:53:06 -0300
I saw it at $585. It went for $787. The winner, who has one feedback, placed
12 bids. It almost seems he'd have gone considerably higher??.
So, Tom, it looks as if you missed out on a little over $1800 on the three
you sold. But did yours include pics from the manual, a picture of your nose
stuck into a wide angle lens, a pic of your back yard, a pic of a flower, a
page of unrelated foolish comments, and a fish story? You have to know how
to add value.
Wayne