[OM][FS] 55mm f-1.2 and 20x80 Binoculars

Subject: [OM][FS] 55mm f-1.2 and 20x80 Binoculars
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 02:06:22 -0600
I have a 55mm f-1.2 Zuiko lens that I need to sell. This is in excellent
condition with no internal dust. I can see a couple of tiny marks in the
paint. Asking $245 US plus actual shipping and insurance, or make me an
offer.

I also have a pair of like-new Orion 20x80 binoculars for sale. These are
incredible light gatherers. Their main purpose is astronomy but they also
function very well for terrestrial use. I would like to get $295 US for
these giants.  They come with a hard case, a neck strap, and end caps.

Pictures are available and please let me know soon if you are interested.
They go to Embay on Sunday if there is no interest from list members.

/jam