Re: [OM] New acquisition

Subject: Re: [OM] New acquisition
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:16:07 +0100
Jon, I'm sure you'll love the lens. I got one via a list enabler just before Christmas and I thoroughly enjoy using it. Goes everywhere with me now. I used to use my 28mm lens almost exclusively but the 135 is getting more and more use.

Yes, even a republican like me will enjoy the four day weekend, even if I won't necessarily be celebrating the continuing reign of our Queen! I intend to spend one day on urban photography, and three days relaxing.

Cheers,
Roger

Jon Mitchell wrote:

Hi Guys,

Well, I think the Zuikoholicism is kicking into the next stage.  I've
started collecting all those lenses I thought I'd never "need" !!  (But when
did "Need" ever come into it ?!)

I just took delivery of a rather nice (well OK, perfect) 135 f3.5 Zuiko
lens.  This baby is absolutely perfect. And my first real "Silver-Nose"
lens.  This thing sure looks pretty - I'll be trying it out over the weekend
to see what it can do.

And thanks to the list member who enabled me with this one, via *bay.  A
strange coincidence that one.  In the correspondence between us he mentioned
his love of OM gear.  In return I pointed him in the direction of our list,
upon which he replied that he was already a member !!  So thanks Mr. X, for
being an "enabler" !!  (I'll let you come out of the enabling "closet" in
your own time !!)

Right, I'm off to enjoy a weekend of taking photos.  Gotta go to work first,
but I'll just wish all the UK listees a very enjoyable long weekend (we have
Mon & Tues off here as well !).

That's all for now,

Jon