[OM] Winder 2 won't do sequence

Subject: [OM] Winder 2 won't do sequence
From: Simon Gotlieb <simong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:02:59 +1200
Hi everyone,

I've recently picked up a Winder 2 to share between my black OM1-MD and
OM-40 and had a query about it after reading the Olympus ESIF.

According to the Info File, the Winder 2 will continuously fire the shutter
in sequence mode; however my Winder fires only one shot at a time in both
single and sequence. If I hold my finger down nothing happens - I have to
take my finger off and press the button again.

It's not really a problem as I can click the button pretty fast, but I was
just curious - what's going on there?

Cheers

Si

OM1-MD (black), OM-40, IS-1000