[OM] Zuiko 35-70mm/F4 Auto Focus Lens Owners Manual

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35-70mm/F4 Auto Focus Lens Owners Manual
From: Scott Blackman <scottblackman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:35:56 -0500
I'm new to the list. So I apologize in advance if my query is out of place.

I've recently acquired an OM-PC/Zuiko 35-70mm/F4 AF lens and Winder2 on
eBay. All work well. User manuals for the OM-PC and the Winder 2 we're
fairly easy to find in PDF format on The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales
Information file (http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm). However, I
seem to have reached a dead end regarding the lens manual.

While using the lens is relatively straight forward, I'd really love to find
the manual anyway. I realize that the lens was initially targeted to the
OM-30(OM-F) body, but with the Winder 2 and an M.In-Focus Trigger Cord, it
has merit on any OM body. I've search the web to the best of my ability.
I've posted a request on the fairly active Digital Photography Review
Olympus SLR Talk Forum
(http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1022). I've emailed Olympus
directly and received a quick reply that the manual was unfortunately no
longer available - which I guess I expected.

So, my last hope is to query the list to see if any members may either have
a copy of the manual or have suggestions for obtaining one.

I'd be more than happy to pay for the postage both ways if someone has a
manual that they'd be willing to loan me. I could scan it in no time flat
and send it back. I know that's probably going out on a limb for a new list
member, but I figure it's worth a try.