RE: [OM] If you could Keep only one OM...(Was Holy cow! long, but not s

Subject: RE: [OM] If you could Keep only one OM...(Was Holy cow! long, but not sorry)
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:03:29 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [OM] Holy cow! ( long, but not sorry)

[John W. Sloane, DMD]
Hi, John,

Great to hear from you and I'm glad the 4T is doing it's job as it was
intended to do!
Interesting the notes you made on the feel and performance of the
various OM cameras, and I tend to agree.  I love my 3Ti and 4Ti, and the
Om-2N is nothing short of a masterpiece of engineering both in the sense
of functionality and "ergonomic gratification", but I truly think that I
would ultimately choose the OM-1N as my last and only keeper if I were
forced to make that decision.  It looks great, It feels great, it makes
a beautiful sound, it makes beautiful pictures, and it is the most "at
home" feeling I get out of holding and using any of the OM system
cameras.  The 2N is a close second.

Cheers from across the Pond,
John

> John,
>        Glad to hear you got a good OM2n....In my opinion a much better
> camera than the OM2spot. My worst mistake Olympus wise was to part ex
very