Re: [OM] Update on my web sites.

Subject: Re: [OM] Update on my web sites.
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 21:56:39 -0500
At 22:30 5/19/02, Adam Bolty wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have just updated a couple of web sites that I have going, nothing flash
just some where to post some of my photos. An feed back, comments, criticism
is always welcome.
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallByMember.asp?mem=22419
http://home.iprimus.com.au/boldbolty/
Cheers Adam

Adam, the "Viviana" photographs are exceptional. For the ones under direct lighting, it looks like you used "split" without adding fill on the short side and kept photographing the broad side. Well done.

Wondering if you've tried shooting the short side with some fill from reflector(s)? I wouldn't want to try using flash for the fill; it would likely be too harsh and difficult to control. Working the short side would give an alternative look to them.

Yet more proof it's not the camera, but the camera user that matters!

-- John