Re: [OM] OM shutters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM shutters
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 23:08:48 +0800
Actually the cameras I mentioned has some kind of control on the aperture
closing lever. The motion is slower than other OMs, hence the force and
vibration is lower. On the other hand I think OM1,2,3,4 all has similar
vibration as the design is similar except the OM3,4 has a sub-mirror but I
don't think it will create big different in vibration.

C.H.Ling