Re: [OM] RE: Olympus-film for stage shots

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Olympus-film for stage shots
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 23:05:06 -0700
ALWAYS bring some fast filme (even up to 1600) many stage productions do
not allow the use of flash. I usually bring a flash, just in case, but
most often wind up shooting hand held. Depending on lighting, you can be
suins anything from 200 - 1600. I usually bring 400, 800, and 1600 print
films, enough to do the whole thing. A good majority of the time I shoot
B&W, my favorite for stage productions is Tri-X. Process in D-76 at 400,
or if you need faster film, shoot it at 1600 and process in Diafine.

As for lenses, I bring a 35-80 f/2.8 on one body, a 135 f/2.8 on a
second body, both with motor drives. I also bring a 24 f/2.8 in the
camera bag along with a T-32 and bounce grip - just in case I get the
chance to use it.

Jim Couch