[OM] FS - Major pre-Memorial Day/ebay sale. Great stuff (Very Long)

Subject: [OM] FS - Major pre-Memorial Day/ebay sale. Great stuff (Very Long)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:39:30 EDT
The Olympus stash closet has been cleaned out and I need to adopt some of my
extras, duplicates and seldom used family out to new Zuikohead homes.
Everything comes with a 10 day, not questions asked, money back guarantee.
This assumes that gear is returned to in the condition in which it was
received and that you pay the return postage and insurance.  Every effort has
been made to give accurate descriptions. Please feel free to ask questions,
most of which will be answered in the evening or weekend.  Fixed shipping &
insurance of $7 per item in the USA and actual outside the USA.  Will work
with you on purchases of 2 or more items.  Prefer to ship UPS to a street
address and prefer PayPal or Money Order, however will discuss other options.
 Assume all equipment to be in full working order, has lens caps (not all
original), no fungus, no missing motor drive caps, functioning batteries in
cameras, clear unmarked glass, accurate meters and smooth focus unless
otherwise stated. Here goes, fasten your seat belts.
1) Black OM 2 Body with Recordata Back 3. Light brassing at strap lugs,
bottom and a couple of high points on Data Back, tiny nick near top of prism
and leather lifting in one small place near the corner. Overall nice unit.
$140
2) Chrome OM 2 with 50mm f1.4 silvernose. Very nice overall condition with a
little pain wear on the film reminder.  $175
3) OM 2S Body. Very light brassing at lugs, base and film back.  This one
needs to go to the shop and may only require a CLA.  Although the meter reads
in all modes and there are no dead spots on the LCD, it is a good number of
stops off of being accurate. Very nice unit otherwise.  $110
4) Zuiko 35mm f2 Silvernose MC. Light brassing on aperture ring. $165
5) Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro MC. Brassing on aperture ring. l#159XXX. $140
6) Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro SC. Light brassing on aperture ring. # 208XXX. $140
7) Zuiko 50mm f1.4 SC. Light brassing on aperture ring. # 115XXX $45
8) Zuiko 100mm f2.8 MC . Light brassing on aperture ring.# 182XXX $125
9) Zuiko 135mm f2.8 SC with IA filter and hard case. Light brassing. #114XXX
$125
10) Zuiko 35-70mm f4 MC. LNIB with paperwork and hood. #320XXX  $120
11) Zuiko 75-150mm f4  Blacknose. Mint with UV filter in hard case. #324XXX
$125
12) Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 Macro. Very nice, 1 small rub mark on  and 2 tiny
marks on the front of the filter ring (not dent, dings or chunks - just tiny
paint nicks) If you would rather have a Tamron 90mm f2.5 (older version which
takes 49mm filters) in similar excellent condition, you can have your choice
and I'll keep one of them. $200
13) Tamron 75-250 f3.8-4.5 Adaptall 2 with Olympus mount, 1B filterBBAR MC
Macro. $55
14) "The Beast" - Tamron 70-350mm Zoom  BBAR MC. This is a beautiful near
mint piece of classic Tamron "Big Glass" with Adaptall 2 Olympus mount.  If
you know this lens, you know its quality.  $300
15) 2X OP Teleplus MC 7 teleconverter. Nice clean unit with case. $25
16) Vivitar 2X-21 MC Teleconverter. LN with case  $18
17) Tamron SP BBAR MC 2X teleconverter. Slight haze on inside of rear
element. Comes with 4 pages of instructions on how to get the get the dang
thing apart to clean the element. Made specifically Tamron SP lenses.  $10
18, 19, 20) Olympus Close-up lens. 49mm f=40cm. NIB $20 each
21) 25mm Olympus manual extension tube. Mint in box. $20
22) Kalt 49mm close up lenses, 1, 2, & 4 in case. $20
23) Vivitar 48mm close up lenses, 1,2 & 3 in case $20
24) Winder 1, nice condition, minimal signs of use  $45
25) Winder 1, nice condition, minimal signs of use with mint- instruction
manual  $55
26) Motor Drive 1 & M. 18 V Control Grip. Small hairline crack on winder. $135
27,28) Eye cup 2 with -2 correction LNIB. $25 each
29,30) Focusing Screen 13, clean,unscratched, in case with tool and brush.
$17
31) Lens hood for 35-70mm f3.6 zoom. Thumbscrew broken off, will have to be
replaced, although hood will slide on lens, it won't stay there. $7
32) Vivitar Macroflash 5000 ring flash LNIB. $65

I do reserve the right to correct any errors in this listing, although I've
checked it and didn't see any.

For the curious, I am not selling off my OM equipment, just my extras. Please
contact me off list.  Bill Barber