Re: [OM] Is this rubbish?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this rubbish?
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:16:32 -0500
Hello Sam,

At 09:22 AM 5/20/2002 +0100, you wrote:
This is the result  :- http://www.samsim.free-online.co.uk/experiment.htm

My wife Simone thinks this is rubbish and a waste of film, but I really
can't make up my mind whether it has any value or not.

What do you think? Please be honest. I've been around long enough to have
developed pretty thick skin so don't worry about sparing my feelings.

I'm kind of attracted to it. I generally find a vertical with a strong diagonal line to be interesting. There isn't anything in it that is terribly interesting per se, but taken as a whole I enjoy it.

Joel W.