Re: [OM] Dreammoose is a GENIOUS!

Subject: Re: [OM] Dreammoose is a GENIOUS!
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:18:26 -0700
Modesty forbids much more than a red-faced grin and even there, Tom beats me by keeping his 'genius' private. I so often find myself waiting for the answer to a question someone else has asked that, when I have a possibly helpful answer, I answer publicly in the hope other(s) in addition to the questioner may benefit. I've learned much more from the list than I'll ever be able to contribute.

Observant and thoughtful on occasion, sure.

Thanks,
   Moose, but no genius

Acer/Siddiq wrote:

Dreammoose (sorry can't recall your real name) mentioned the possibility
of the meter adjustment, and later Tom Scales also emailed me the same
idea.