[OM] FS: 65-200mm Zuiko zoom - IMMACULATE

Subject: [OM] FS: 65-200mm Zuiko zoom - IMMACULATE
From: "Reuben Acciano" <rubydoomsday@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 08:24:44 -0500
zuiks,

you've probably seen me post this before; i am in the process of weeding out
the Zuiks I
don't actually USE, and only keeping the one's I do.

I know I priced myself a little high (ie. out of the market) last time I posted
this, but this
lens is truly worthy  of the appellation MINT.

the item in question is a LN (but not IB) Zuiko 65-200mm f4 zoom.

I have owned it from new, there are no marks of any description on it, and it
performs
flawlessly - it has been on the front of my 4Ti about twice, no lie.

I no longer need this tele range, I am asking $220 US, I cover
postage.insurance to
wherever you are.

first reply off list secures; terms of sale to follow in off-list reply. I have
recently completed
a sale with list-member Andy Gilbert of a 35mm f2. The lens is winging it's way
to the UK
as I type. Feel free to wait a few days and get confirmation from Andy that I
deal fairly and
honestly. J & B Chapman (don't know if they're still on this list) bought a
24mm f2 from me
a few years back and had no complaints with my dealings.

Look forward to any interest.

(This whole stripping back thing is giving me such an excuse to indulge ... got
the skinny
on an immaculate 28mm f2 and/or a 21mm f 3.5 ... nope, not telling, those
babies are
gonna be MINE!)\

cheers
Reuben Acciano