[OM] Good Service on E-bay (No Really!)

Subject: [OM] Good Service on E-bay (No Really!)
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 04:45:34 +0100
After some of the bad reports of the evil one lately, I thought I would
share with you a very positive purchase.  I saw a silvernose 85/2.0 last
Sunday & did a buy it now for $220.  Receievd it today (though it arrived
Thursday, had to collect it) very pleased with  the price. speed of service,
communication etc, but most of all the lens.  It is exactly as described,
see http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1351959764, though
the cleaning mark is rather exaggerated!  I've noticed this seller before
topsales@xxxxxxxxxxx though currently he only has a OM bellows on auction.
No connection with seller, etc.  Does anyone else have any recommended
sellers?
 So to the lens, well haven't put any film behind it yet, but first
impressions are it's very easy to focus, & bright, which is why I bought it.
F2.0 lenses are becoming addictive, I've also got a 28 & a 35 will be on the
way shortly from Australia :)

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon