Re: [OM] Photos from Norway

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from Norway
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:44:08 +0200
Do you mean 'Hurtigruten' (The Fast route)? Sails all the way up the coast
and round Nordkapp (North Cape).

Sincerely,
Roger Key

                      Chris Barker

                      <imagopus@threesho        To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      es.co.uk>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [OM] Photos from
Norway
                      owner-olympus@Zuik

                      o.sls.bc.ca

                      17-05-02 11:36

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

There are some lovely photos there Roger.  I am glad that you had
such a good time... it reminds me of halcyon days gone by... I only
wish that I had taken decent photos at the time :>).

I used to visit Norway on duty with NATO during 2000, and although I
managed to get only as far as Stavanger I should love to visit the
wilder northwest coast.  My Norwegian colleagues used to tell me of
the ferry which cruises the west coast visiting all the islands - it
has a strange name which I cannot now recall...  they would try to
get back there once a year to hunt deer etc...

Chris