Re: [OM] Photos from Norway

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from Norway
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:36:25 +0100
There are some lovely photos there Roger.  I am glad that you had
such a good time... it reminds me of halcyon days gone by... I only
wish that I had taken decent photos at the time :>).

I used to visit Norway on duty with NATO during 2000, and although I
managed to get only as far as Stavanger I should love to visit the
wilder northwest coast.  My Norwegian colleagues used to tell me of
the ferry which cruises the west coast visiting all the islands - it
has a strange name which I cannot now recall...  they would try to
get back there once a year to hunt deer etc...

Chris