[OM] Unique item for all real Zuiks

Subject: [OM] Unique item for all real Zuiks
From: "pfranklin" <pfranklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 03:47:41 -0700
My spring cleaning has uncovered one gem that I was until recently hesitant
about letting go.  However if any one is interested this might be a very good
deal.  This is the high quality Olympus OM Copy Stand.  If any of you have seen
one of these you will know why it is so special.  It's by far and away the
neatest copy stand ever made.   The stand uses a very unique copper ribbon
slide to move the camera up and down very precisely.  If you have not seen one
of these it might be hard to describe.  But let's just say if you know this
stand you will understand why the list price in 1992 was about $625.

I also have the two goose neck lamps that go with this.  Again these lamps are
very cool.  They can either be mounted on their very heavy bases or directly to
the stand.

If any one is interested I will offer this at a very reasonable price.  This is
truly a must have for any zukiohaulic.
Contact me off list for details.
Phillip Franklin
pfranklin@xxxxxxx