Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x Macrofocussing Teleconverter

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 2x Macrofocussing Teleconverter
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:31:55 -0700
I already have a copy scanned. It's in Photoshop format (.PSD), but I can convert it. what format would you like?

Congrats, it's a wonderful thingie. I took some pics of flowers in Yosemite that just knocked my socks off using it with a 50/1.4.

Both the blue and white scales assume a 50mm lens, although it works with other FLs. The Blue scale is for a 50mm lens at closest focus if that is about 0.5 m. The White scale is for a 50mm focused at infinity.

Moose

Keith Allchin wrote:

Hello everyone.

Have acquired one of the above today. Can anyone email me a copy of the instruction sheet for it?
I have worked out that the blue figures refer to its use with a 50/1.8 to
act like a 100/4 macro, but I'm not sure what the white figures mean.