RE: [OM] Zuiko Images on the WWW

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko Images on the WWW
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:41:56 -0800
Hi Andy,

I didn't see an answer to your question, so here goes:

TOPE is *easier* all you do is follow Olaf's instructions (on the TOPE site)
for formatting the photograph, and for formatting a text email to him, then
attach the message and send it off.

Nice pictures on your site, too. Upload more :-)

---
Scott Gomez