Re: [OM] [OT] G2 Contax

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] G2 Contax
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 14:39:05 EDT
The Zeiss lenses are amazing.
I think a cheap G1 body and a 45/2 is a great outift to compliment Olympus
gear.
Anyone who dismisses the quality of the lenses is in denial.
The bodies are stange to deal with for sure, put hanging big, clear pictures
isn't.

John

<< >Personnaly I keep my G2 and stuff besides my OM3... It's complementary and
 >sometime autofocus, second curtain flash, and other special features are
 >very useful...
 Very well made, very good lenses, just need a little more help in the focus
 confirmation dept. >>