[OM] Re:Black Bodies (was olympus-digest V2 #3362)

Subject: [OM] Re:Black Bodies (was olympus-digest V2 #3362)
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 17:24:05 -0500
Hi All,

Speaking of black-bodied OM's,  What would be a reasonable price
for a very,very clean black Om-1n that hasn't had the battery upgrade
and some rot on the foam on the back (though the  mirror foam is fine)
It has the shoe 4 and the 50/1.8 MC MIJ for a cap? Shutter speeds sound
fine (I'm a musician and can do some timing in my head) up to around
1/250 where I can't tell by the sound anymore.  It would probably need a
CLA (just because) but it might not need one real soon as the only rot
(so far) is on the film door.

TIA,

Bill  >; P
(Owner of only "pedestrian" Zuiks, no stellars and can still take pix)
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.