[OM] I'm Baaaaaack.....

Subject: [OM] I'm Baaaaaack.....
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:49:35 -0400
Hi everyone,

After a long hiatus away from the list and most things OM, I have
decided that I could no longer "white knuckle it".  I have been caught
in the grips of the siren Zuikoholism, and this week bought a 85/2,
100/2.8 and 55/1.2.  Then on Tuesday...HA!  I actually bought a like new
OM 4T Champagne and a LN 35-105 from KEH 2 weeks ago, and was lulled
back into the sweet sickness that is zuikoholism.  I bought Morgan
Sparks leather today for 6 Bodies..but John H. sold the 40mm Pancake in
nearly the same instant he posted it for sale.DRAT!  As the clincher, I
just put a bid on the new, unopened, still sealed in the box Black OM-2N
on eBay.  I really want that prize.  Anyway, sone of you will remember
me, many won't, and I see some new names on the list.  It's gook to be
back among friends who understand the motivations and thrills of being
an OM-er and Zuikoholic.Wonderful, dizzying acquisitions..God, I don't
want to get better!

Anyway, on a more serious note, and not meaning to sound trivial, I am
trying to find a new or almost new TTL Auto Connecter TYPE 4.  Can
anyone help me out with that?

Great to be back (off the wagon)

John