RE: [OM] 35-70mm f:4

Subject: RE: [OM] 35-70mm f:4
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:19:38 -0700
In mint minus that's a great deal.  As to the lens, it's usually ranked
third out of the four lenses in this zoom range, with the fixed 3.6 in first
followed closely by the 3.5/4.5, then the subject lens here (4), with the
Cosina 3.5/4.8 in a very distant fourth.  I have no experience with this
lens personally, but at that price I'd sure take the plunge.