RE: [OM] Re: Speaking of focussing screens

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Speaking of focussing screens
From: Harry Wiechel <h.wiechel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:26:14 +0200
Thanks for all the info on the Beatty-Screen, but it looks like they are
just a wee bit too pricey for me.... and I have to make do with what I got
(and just use the brighter f 2.zero-lenses for easier focussing <g>).

BTW, I got a spare 2-13 screen which I can throw into the market if anyone
is interested. It is NEW, that is to say it has  never  been put into a
camera body, coz for some reason or another I bought two of them! Stupid of
me, I know (of course there is only room for one of them in my OM4 ;-)  So,
if anyone interested to buy this new 2-13 screen in box etc. etc. please
contact me off list Harry_Wiechel@compuserve@com

greetings all,
and ....nice weekend
harry