[OM] virus warning

Subject: [OM] virus warning
From: "pfranklin" <pfranklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 22:57:03 -0700
I found the Klez virus on my computer.  It's a nasty stealth virus that wasn't
detected by the latest version of NAV even though Klez is listed as one of the
viruses it scans for.  There is only one way I know of removing it.  Here is
the link:
http://www.europe.f-secure.com/v-descs/klez.shtml

There are various strains of this virus. This seems to fix the one that was
launched in April from Asia.  Unzip the file and go to the Klez directory
created.  Read the text file before proceeding to run the program file.  It
runs in a DOS window and it will show you the files as it disinfects them.
Phillip