Re: [OM] OT- OT- (Long) European Internet Tax? !

Subject: Re: [OM] OT- OT- (Long) European Internet Tax? !
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 18:58:57 +0100
Cc: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Don't understand George ... but then we are talking about an
organisation that rivals the US Federal bureaucracy in size.  I am
bending towards complete withdrawal from the EU, let along staying
out of the Euro and avoiding another layer of government dictated by
the economic imperatives of countries many regions away from ours.

Chris