[OM] [OT]It seems so simple...

Subject: [OM] [OT]It seems so simple...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:16:32 -0500
Ensure: To make sure.
Insure: To provide or obtain insurance.
Isn't English just chock full of this sort of foolishness! It would be
interesting how people like C.H. and Olafo, apparently not native speakers,
have grasped our language so well, when so many of our residents find it an
insurmountable task.

Have pity on the residents of Lisbon and Barcelona the last two weeks in
June, that's when I'll favor them with my laughable efforts at their
languages.

Bill Pearce
p.s. Spell check tries to make Olafo into loaf. There's another example. Is
he lazy, or just bread?