[OM] FS: MC Zuiko 35 f/2 $100.00

Subject: [OM] FS: MC Zuiko 35 f/2 $100.00
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 08:49:42 -0700
I have for sale, a 'user grade' multicoated Zuiko 35 f/2. $100.00 plus
shipping.

The bad news:    This lens is 'cosmetically challenged'. It has seen lot
of use and has heavy brassing and a dinged up front ring.

The good news:    Glass is in very good shape with no scratches, fungus,
ect  and only a very small amount of dust inside, which is common for
lenses of this age. Focus and aperture controls are smooth. Aperture
blades are oil free  and 'snappy'. Filters and hood thread onto the lens
fine, in spite of the dings.

More good news:    Generic front and rear caps, genuine Olympus metal 35
f/2 hood, and genuine Olympus hard case included!

In short, if you are looking for a user lens, in good mechanical and
optical shape this is a great lens for you. Perfect for 'street'
shooting, climbing, or other abusive environments where you don't want
to beat up your pretty lenses. Also great for for anyone who has wanted
one of these wonderful lenses, but is on a budget.

The fine print:    I will ship anywhere in the world, you pay the
shipping. I want you to be happy with the lens, if you get it, and are
not happy with it, just let me know and you can return it for a full
refund. List members may pay via check, MO, major CC, or PayPal (to
spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). First come, first served.

Jim Couch