Re: [OM] Bryan: Re: MD-2, John H., etc. ATTENTION LIST MEMBERS

Subject: Re: [OM] Bryan: Re: MD-2, John H., etc. ATTENTION LIST MEMBERS
From: "Bryan Pilati" <bryan223@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:39:59 -0400
Look, you can do with my suggestions as you wish.  I was trying to help with
some experience that happened on another list. A lot of bad feelings were left
by that situation.  Some things I joke about, but as far as not airing business
disagreements, such as the one in question, I was not joking.  But now I see it
was unwanted.  Therefore, I am sorry.  My apologies to everyone on the list.

Bryan Pilati
OM-2N
Va-USA