Re: [OM] Eveready 357

Subject: Re: [OM] Eveready 357
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:32:48 -0400
And if there's anybody who hasn?t heard -- a newbie maybe -- these
Bunny 357s are the way to go.  My newest OM-4Ti, if it makes it
until mid-August, will have gone TWO YEARS on one set, and it's
had a fair number of 36-exp. rolls run through it.  Plus, I don't
bother with such questionable measures as setting to the red or
taking  the batteries out.  I figure my battery cost is about 1%
of my film expenditure, not counting processing.  Even my oldest
OM-4, circa 1983, an alleged battery-eater whose beep goes on
forever, goes 6-8 months on a pair.

This is probably the single most useful thing I have learned in my
time on this list!

Walt Wayman